Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby & Momma Update
36 weeks and 2 days (10.23.08)
So I was cleared from bedrest a while ago, the placenta moved up!!!!
I had an ultra sound the day this picture was taked because now they are concerned about the size of the baby, they say he is big. He measures 2 weeks and 3 days ahead of schedule. Somewhere between 7 1/4 and 9 1/4 pounds. I dont know how much I believe it though, I have heard so many stories when they tell the mom the baby is huge and then they aren't at all. We will figure out what we are doing soon, as far as a possible induction or whatever because my next appointment is on thursday, the 30th. A thought that lingers in the back of my mind is the size my husband was at birth, 10 1/2 pounds --- HUGE!! I just really dont want that. As of tomorrow morning I have exactly 3 weeks to my due date, November 18th. I had lola 2 weeks before her due date so I am praying this one will be the same. My bags are packed and all ready to go!!

No comments: